1.07.2016

How to Recover iPhone Photos After iOS 10 Upgrade?

After the iOS 10 released, numerous Apple clients can hardly wait to upgrade their iOS gadget to the new operation framework for more ease and a lot of new features. It is not convoluted for clients to install wirelessly iOS 10 or by utilizing iTunes. However, there is a probability that you're unfortunate to lose files like notes, contacts, messages, calendar and various other important contents after the upgrade of iOS 10.


I am asking for help. After I update my iPhone 6S to iOS 10 to fix my data bug, all were smooth but some photos were lost after updated it to iOS 10. Before upgrade to iOS 10, I made an iTunes backup for my iPhone, however, I don't want to restore the whole iTunes backup to my iPhone again. So is there any other way to recover my iPhone lost data contacts after upgrade to iOS 10? Help. Thanks.

iPhone Data Recovery is also a great helper to recover deleted or lost data, contacts, photos and more from iPhone 6S. One more thing, iPhone Data Recovery is able to transfer recovered pictures back to your iPhone directly.

          

Solution: Directly recover your lost data from iPhone directly

First, download, install and launch the iPhone Data Recovery program on your computer, and then connect your iPhone 5/5S/6/6S/Plus to the compute via USE cable, Select “Recover from iOS device”, then you’ll see an interface your device is connected. Please click “Start Scan” to continue.



Next, scan and recover lost data including contacts, text messages, videos, photos, calendar, safari, whatsapp, call logs and more from your iPhone. after scanning your iPhone, the application window will show you a list of both existing and lost data in your iPhone. 



At last, please mark and recover those lost data and then click "recover" to get them back to your iPhone.


          


More related articles:

Restore iPhone iPad iPod Touch after Updating to iOS 10

Recover Lost Text Messages, Photos, Videos after iOS 10 upgrade

How to Transfer Pictures, Videos from iPad/iPhone to iPad Pro?

2 comments:

  1. Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs.
    www.geekrepair.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this tool! I happened to find that the methods mentioned in this post are also very helpful.

    ReplyDelete