8.27.2015

Recover Lost Calendar from iPhone After iOS 10 Upgrade


Recover Lost Calendar from iPhone After iOS 10 Upgrade

Calendar App on iPhone do a pretty job in keeping track of all important appointments in our life like business meeting, friends’ and family’s birthday, work schedule. However, issues will happen, you may lost calendars due to various reasons such as iPhone lost/damage/crash, iOS upgrade failure, restore factory settings or delete calendars accidently.

When I update my iPhone 6 to iOS 10, I also got some problems with calendar. I just lost my calendars all of them. So annoyed. But luckily, I have an iTunes backup for my iPhone before update to iOS 10. I think you should realize it is important to back up your iPhone or iPad before update or downgrade iOS system. With iTunes backup, I can recover my lost calendars with iOS Data Recovery, recommended by my friend.

Is there any possibility to restore those deleted calendars? Yes, you can get them back via this iPhone calendar recovery software: iOS Data Recovery. Besides calendars, it can also recover photos, messages, contacts, notes, videos, call history and more.

Next, you can download the free trail version and have a try:

      


Step 1. Connect your iPhone to computer and run Sync iOS Data Recovery.

Once get your device connected successfully, you will see the window as below:


Step 2. Scan your iPhone to find the lost calendar.

When your device get recognized and connected successfully, click Start button to begin scanning to recover lost calendar. This scan progress will take some time, please be patient to wait.


Step 3. Preview and recover lost data from iPhone

Once the scanning finished, those found calendar on your iPhone will be displayed according to file types. Just click Calendar and press the Recover button to save them to your computer.


      


More related articles


How to Recover Deleted iCloud Calendar?
How to Recover Lost iPhone Data after iOS 10 Upgrade
iPhone Contacts Recovery,Regain Lost iPhone Contacts After iOS 10 Upgrade

No comments:

Post a Comment